Sunday, February 6, 2011

Girasole


So here is the finished product.  The wonderful Girasole.  I loved knitting this.  From beginning to end.  I think that I why I am drawn to lace charts.  First, I am enamored with the idea of starting a new project.  And when doing a circular or triangular shawl it grows so quickly in the beginning.  Then, with this pattern I kept getting more and more excited about how the pattern was looking and progressing.  There was certainly that level of excitement present because I was working on something for myself.    I absolutely love the outcome.  The yarn choice makes for a very comfy and warm blanket. 

So, down the line will be another Jared Flood project.  I have gathered enough Shelter yarn to make the Terra Shawl. The colorway, of course is Homemade Jam.  There are a couple more projects in the works before that however.  

Stay tuned for another update on another finished project.  The Chevron Sweater.

1 comment:

valvalval said...

Wow! You are very good Michelle!