Friday, February 11, 2011

Comfy & Warm


This was a super easy crochet project.  It involved a pretty basic stitch pattern and easy shaping.  This definitely could have been done sooner.  One could even get it done in a weekend.  I managed to stretch it out by being tied up with various other knitting projects.  It is made with Cascade Yarns Cash Vero.  I broke in the sweater on Monday, and let me tell you it was toasty.  It is also VERY soft.  I am hoping that it won't pill too much.  If I had more yarn I would likely have made the sleeves a little longer.  But that said, it really is going to be perfect to wear over a tank in the spring.  I think it is versatile enough to be worn in any season.  Don't quote me on this, but I may make another in the future.  

A little review on the yarn.  This was my first time using this yarn.  It was very easy to work with.  It didn't split too much, with is always key.  It was very soft which made it a little slippery.   I am going to use the last 15 yds or so that I have left to make a swatch to remember this one.

Next up:  A progess report on my first design venture.

No comments: