Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Coming up next...

Here is the Chevron cardigan that has been in hiding.  It is next on the list to finish up.  It is just about done.  There are several more inches on the bottom and then some edging.  The yarn is Cash Vero in raspberry.   I am continuing to try and only have one project going at a time.  There is another project that has been hibernating for several years that has traveled to 2 different houses and still needs a little finishing.  That will be coming soon too!  It is hard. I keep reading some of my favorite knitting blogs and seeing my fellow knitters that have startitis.  My problem is I would start something everyday.  In an effort to keep ahead of deadlines and the like, I am going to try and have one project.  Wish me luck.

For those of you following the status of the wonderful Inaugural Girasole, it is almost there.  I didn't make it as fast as I had hoped, but that is just how it goes.  I am currently working on the edging.  In case you are wondering, it is 640 stitches bound off in a knitted bind off four stitches each time.  It is a bit time consuming.  But, believe me, it will be well worth it.  I can't wait to share the pictures with you.  Until then...

Be well. Create. Inspire.

No comments: