Saturday, April 2, 2011

Something to aspire to

Join in with Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2011 
I aspire to make the sweater pattern for Lyric Tree by Stricken on Ravelry. I love the tree of life look of this design.  I also love the detail on the hood. So, detailed, aran-type cable work is what I aspire to master. I am still fairly new at cables.  But, when searching for some projects on Ravelry I came across this pattern and new it was an instant fave.  I wish I had more patience to do sweaters and larger projects.  But, I like semi-instant gratification.  I much prefer projects that I can finish in a few days.  I think I may stash this project away for the next retreat I attend in November where I could give it the concentrated time it deserves.
Be well. Create. Inspire

No comments: