Sunday, June 1, 2008

Maiden Voyage

LinkGreetings whomever stumbled across my blog. This is the maiden voyage on a journey without direction. At the core this is an outlet to exercise some creative writing. I've yet to decide what the regular content of this blog will be. I can tell you that I want to write about my thoughts, my dreams, and my family. On occasion you will stumble across crafty info, and certainly photography.

So, as a way to get the creative juices flowing here is my current project. I have decided to take a photo everyday for 30 days. There are several reasons behind this. I need to use my cute new camera more. I need to get better at uploading to my flickr page. My sweet daughter Claire is growing at a rate faster than I photograph. It seems like yesterday she was born and now she is almost 10 months old. So the first entry of this project is of her munching the recently coined "Claireeos". (Thanks to Todd)

My sweet, sweet angel. Prepare to see more of her as she will likely grace many more entries. So this may not be one of my more artistic shots but it is of her. Her big brown eyes and luscious chocolate hair. She continues to amaze me everyday. It is incredible to witness the mind of a child grow. Everything is fresh and new and exciting, which makes being her mom equally incredible. -Michelle

1 comment:

Brian said...

I look forward to watching your voyage. Good luck with your project.